VG Engineering Inc. provides acoustic doors that include blast and fire resistant ratings in a variety of sizes that are custom designed for client applications. Each VG Engineering Inc. door is designed to meet or exceed the specified performance standards.
VG Engineering Inc. noise control door configurations are tested for acoustic performance at an independent NVLAP approved testing facility and manufactured under strict quality controls to guarantee the acoustic performance meets the customer specification.
Acoustic testing is in accordance with the American Society for Testing and Materials designation ASTM E90-2009, “Standard Test Method for Laboratory Measurement of Airborne Sound Transmission Loss of Building Partitions”.
ASTM E90 tests require a fully operable door to ensure that the panel, frame, seals and hardware are all included and tested for transmission loss.
Fire and Blast rated doors are tested based on the following Standards:
- UL 10C -Test of Door Assemblies.
- UL10B – Positive Pressure Fire Tests of Door Assemblies.
All fire rated doors are supplied with metal UL fire rating labels
Door Submittal packages include:
- General arrangement drawings
- Test data
- Installation requirements
VG Engineering offer full installation services as required.
Door System Highlights include:
- Completely factory assembled
- High quality, long lasting hardware
- Single source responsibility for seal, hardware and glazing installation
- Easy and fast on-site installation.
- Proven laboratory and field performance
- Design flexibility to give custom size, configurations and finish