Full and Hemi-anechoic Chambers
VG Engineering Inc. full and hemi-anechoic chambers are designed to meet internationally recognized specifications.
Features of our anechoic chambers include:
- Acoustic wedges provide low frequency cut-off in accordance with specification requirements and are available in a number of finishes and colors to suit architectural requirements.
- Modularized anechoic chambers can be assembled and dismantled for easy relocation without change to acoustic performance.
- Independently tested and certified acoustic components.
- Full anechoic chambers feature suspended cable or grid based non-reflective floor systems to simulate “free field” conditions.
- VGE sound-insulated wall and ceiling panels provide high Transmission Loss ratings.
- Vibration isolated floor systems
- Ventilation and power systems where required
- Commissioning services provided as required
- Instrumentation Testing
- Consumer Product Development
- R & D Development
- Vehicle NVH Testing Ancillary Equipment Testing
- Clinical Audiological Testing
VG Engineering provide custom made large foam and fiberglass wedges are used in a wide variety of acoustic applications where maximum absorption is required or low frequency control is desired. Typical applications include:
Anechoic and Semi-Anechoic chambers for:
- Testing vehicles
- Electro-mechanical equipment
- Internal combustion engines
- Scientific equipment and machinery
- Any application that requires a room with no sound reflection