VG Engineering provides industrial exhaust system designs to suit each application. Materials and construction details are provided to meet the installation, operating and environmental requirements to ensure minimal maintenance and long service life.
VG Engineering performs all required calculations and engineering to:
- Meet applicable Codes and Standards
- Determine stack height and gas exit velocity for dispersion control.
- Silencer design to meet noise criteria.
- Flow design for pressure drop control and target system performance.
- Load and stress analysis to meet local site conditions.
- Design anti-vortex shedding device or tuned mass loaded dampers if necessary to protect stack from oscillation caused by known environmental conditions.
- Interface to the source equipment to meet operational requirements
- Prepare all required fabrication and erection drawings including service platforms, ladders and testing ports for emission monitoring.