VG Engineering absorptive noise barrier walls provide maximum noise reduction using modular panels and/or louvers. A noise barrier system is easy to install and if used for temporary applications is easy to dismantle and relocate.
- Layout Drawings
- Installation Instructions
- Structural Steel Support Framework
- Foundation Design (for ground level barriers)
- Certified Calculations, P.E. or S.E. stamp as required
Uses include new construction or retrofit to an existing structure for the following:
- HVAC Mechanical Equipment
- Power Plants
- Rail Yards
- Distribution Centers
- Manufacturing Facilities
- Rooftop Mounted Equipment
- Construction Sites
Noise Barrier Panels can be mounted horizontally or vertically with joint overlap options to suit customer needs. Varying thicknesses of panel are provided typically from 2” – 6”, together with combinations of solid/solid or perforated/ solid face sheets dependent on the specific application. All products independently tested (STC 42 and above, NRC 0.95 and above).